JCB India Limited is India’s leading earthmoving & construction equipment manufacturer. Rightly so, the brand is best known for manufacturing equipment featuring highly advanced technologies. Besides, its models are supremely reliable & easy to operate. More importantly, they are easy to maintain.
The brand is known for its world-class equipment in India, with exports to over 125 countries.
Now let’s take a look at the top 5 features of the most popular JCB Excavator – JCB NXT 140 and everything it has to offer.
- JCB NXT 140 is available at a competitive price of Rs 45 – 47 Lakh in India.
- It is equipped with a powerful Cummins 4BT 3.9C engine, capable of producing a peak power output of 100 HP.
- This JCB Excavator boasts a massive operating weight of 14,320 Kg, making it a powerful option for your construction needs.
- JCB NXT 140 comes with a total fuel tank capacity of 253 L, promoting longer work hours without needing to refuel again.
- It boasts a maximum digging depth of 5203 MM, making it quite a robust option in the market.
- JCB NXT 140 is built to have a counterweight ground clearance of a whopping 910 MM.
- JCB NXT 140 is intelligently built to have a massive track length of 2.78 M, which is highly impressive.
In conclusion, this JCB Excavator offers the most premium and efficient work output, enabling you to have a much more effective work day. In case you want to learn more about the JCB NXT 140 and all its exciting features, go over to InfraJunction today!