Infertility is nothing but a state where you are unable to conceive, even after one year of trying to get pregnant. Common infertility causes include ovulatory disorders, endometriosis, low testosterone, or low sperm count. Notably, the infertility risk factors increase as you grow older. But, fortunately, there are numerous best fertility treatment options available for people with infertility.
Whether you are female or male, it is not an easy thing to find you have fertility issues. Whereas, you are not the only one, nearly one in seven couples face this issue while trying to get pregnant. Simply, infertility can be treated in several ways, by surgery, medicine, artificial insemination, or assisted reproductive technology. Further, read this blog to get a better understanding of the Best Fertility Treatment for male and female infertility.
What Is Infertility?
Infertility occurs when a male or female has issues with getting pregnant due to an issue in their reproductive system or with their partner. There are two types of infertility, primary and secondary. In primary infertility, an individual cannot get pregnant at all, while in secondary infertility you may have conceived already but are no longer able to conceive. But you can cope with this situation with the best fertility treatment available in the medical field.
Simply, when you are planning to become a parent but experiencing difficulties in that, this condition may be frustrating. Just understand that numerous couples who combated against infertility were now living a happy life with their children, sometimes they get pregnant with the help of the best fertility treatment like medicine or surgery. But the crucial step is being aware of the causes of infertility.
Individuals who experience the following conditions or symptoms should not delay consulting health care professionals and getting the best fertility treatment while planning to conceive:
- Irregular or no periods
- Already undergone pelvic inflammatory disease
- Persistent miscarriage
- A history of testicular trauma
- Already undergone hernia surgery
- Before use of chemotherapy
- Sexual dysfunction
At the same time, don’t get stressed about not getting pregnant because 48 million couples are leading their lives with infertility globally. So, just visit a best fertility doctor to become a parent.
What Causes Infertility In Men?
There are numerous causes for infertility in men; some of the common factors include disruption of testicular or ejaculatory function and hormonal and genetic disorders, which are usually evaluated by a semen analysis, you should rectify that with the best fertility treatment. However, some factors will surge the risk of infertility in men, like:
- If a male is 40 years of age or older, they are more prone to report difficulty getting pregnant.
- Being obese.
- Binge alcohol or drug consumption
- A history of trauma to the testes.
- Being exposed to testosterone, radiation, medicines, or environmental toxins.
- Testes often undergo high-temperature
- The insufficient function of the hypothalamus, and pituitary gland results in hormonal disorders, just treat it with the best fertility treatment.
- Some genetic disorders.
What Causes Infertility In Women?
Primarily, women need proper ovaries, fallopian tubes, and a uterus to conceive. Infertility occurs when any of these organs are affected. Simply, 28 days is a woman’s average menstrual cycle. While women with irregular periods may not ovulate, you can combat this condition with the best fertility treatment.
- (PCOS) Polycystic ovary syndrome is a condition in which women fail to ovulate, or improper ovulation will occur. PCOS is the primary cause of infertility in females, but you can overcome this condition with the help of the best fertility treatment.
- (DOR) Diminished ovarian reserve, women are naturally born with these eggs they will have in their lifetime, and gradually the egg count reduces over time. In DOR only a smaller amount of eggs will be retained in the ovaries than normal.
- (FHA) Functional hypothalamic amenorrhea is a case in which women don’t get their periods due to unrestricted exercise, stress, weight loss, or a group of these factors.
- Insufficient function of the pituitary gland and hypothalamus. These glands in the brain secret hormones that help to maintain proper ovarian function.
- (POI) Premature ovarian insufficiency, often referred to as premature menopause, occurs when a woman’s ovaries pause producing eggs prior she is 40.
- Menopause usually occurs around the age of 50, when ovarian function naturally declines. Medically, a woman in menopause will not get her period in 1 year.
Further, let’s see some risk factors that increase the risk of infertility in women:
- Age is the primary risk factor, women older than 30 are more likely to face this infertility issue. Because the egg quality declines over age and increases the chance of miscarriage. At times, a child will be born with some genetic abnormalities.
- Binge smoking and alcohol consumption.
- Greatest weight loss or gain.
- Excess stress will result in amenorrhea that is not getting periods.
Thankfully, there are treatments for all these conditions, so just stay away from infertility with the help of the best fertility treatment.
What Is The Treatment For Infertility?
Simply, the treatment should be given based on the underlying cause, and it may also differ for men and women. Couples must consult the best fertility hospitals or doctors to determine the most appropriate course of action, that is, the best fertility treatment. Further, let’s see some commonly employed treatments for men and women to combat infertility.
Infertility Treatment For Males and Females:
There is no interconnection between pregnancy and gender. It will affect both males and females. The reason for not getting pregnant may be male or female infertility issues or the issues of both. To sort out this issue, there are particular treatments for both males and females. Further, let’s see some common and best fertility treatment options for males and females:
Infertility Treatment Options For Male:
- Hormone treatments
- Assisted reproductive therapy
Infertility Treatment Options For Female:
- Assisted reproductive therapy
IVF is often referred to as In Vitro Fertilization which is one of the best fertility treatments, if you are struggling with infertility issues, you might come across this term. Even though the word IVR may be familiar, most of us don’t know what it is. Simply, IVF is a fertility treatment that helps women conceive.
During this treatment, genetic issues that prevent the individual from conceiving are prevented. Timely IVF is recommended for women with blocked or damaged fallopian tubes because this is helpful for a high IVF success rate. Nowadays, the best fertility treatment is performed for women with fertility-related problems caused by other reasons, like endometriosis and unidentified fertility issues.
IUI is a kind of assisted reproductive therapy in which the success rate of an egg being fertilized is high. In this best fertility treatment method, the sperm is collected and placed in the woman’s uterus to enhance the possibility of getting fertilized by the egg. This best fertility treatment can be performed for both men and women further, it surges the chances of you becoming parents. Notably, IUI is less expensive than other fertility treatments.
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection is also referred to as ICIS, which is an advanced form of IVF treatment. In this best fertility treatment method, the sperm is collected from the male and then injected into the female’s egg. Here, in the laboratory, the sperm and embryos were collected and made to fuse. Once it is done, this is placed back in the woman’s embryo for the growth of the baby.
Giving a natural birth is what most couples desire, but often they are supposed to face some troubles, like infertility, just combat this issue with the best fertility treatment. Conceiving may seem easy, but it is a quite complex process. If your partner or you have any fertility-related issues and are unable to get pregnant even after trying for a year, it can be frustrating for both you and your partner. But we should be grateful for the technologies and the best fertility treatment like IVF, IUI, and ICIS that we have now. Simply, visit the best IVF Specialist in Kenya to become a parent. Because of that, conceiving has become a bit easier for couples with high fertility problems.